Med Surg – Durham NC
Durham , North Carolina
– Receiving admissions and/or transfers to the unit.
– Initial and ongoing systematic patient assessment.
– Timely and accurate documentation using appropriate systems.
– Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including labs and telemetry.
– Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed accurately.
– Competence in Rapid Response and code events.
– Promoting continuous quality improvement.
– Instructing and counseling patients/families.
You will demonstrate an understanding of patient needs, ensuring that each patient feels informed and understood, as well as heard. You are passionate about providing superior quality care and you are an inventive problem solver who thrives in a dynamic environment.
Valid State RN License required.
BLS required at hire.
ACLS required within 6 months of hire. (Agency RN must have ACLS upon first shift, PRN staff must have ACLS upon hire).
Preferred qualifications that will make you successful:
Clinical experience preferred.
The location is Durham North Carolina. Options for 8-13 week contracts, 36 hours guaranteed with 1 extra shift every other weekend.
Must have one year of recent MedSurg/Tele experience. Up to $38,000
$35 + 1232 (Travel)
8 or 13 weeks (preferred 13)
36 / 48 hours every other week
Call 615 622 1219 to speak with a recruiter and learn more.