Interventional Radiologic Tech – Meridian
St. Luke’s Health System in Meridian is seeking an IR Technologist to join our Interventional Radiology team.
Assignment runs 8/9/21-11/8/21 for 13 weeks. Variable shifts.
Pay rate for travelers more than 50 miles from the facility is $34/hr with additional $760/wk tax-free stipend. Pay rate for locals within 50 miles of the facility is $51/hr taxed.
- Collect key information from the patient, family, provider, and nurses that are specific to the exam being performed in order to assist the provider in the proper diagnosis and treatment.
- Educate patient, family or provider as to the extent and detail of each procedure, assist in informed consent as well as pre-and post-procedure instructions.
- Ensure the proper exam is being administered to the patient. Consult ordering provider as needed.
- Assist provider during invasive procedures.
- Perform aseptic techniques per guidelines.
- Maintain proper inventory levels of all supplies as required.
- Perform daily equipment inspections/calibrations.
- Participate in call rotation as needed.
- Practice guidelines specific to ALARA policy (As Low As Reasonably Achievable).
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Provider certification.
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists Radiography certification (ARRT_R)
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke’s Health System. We are the state’s largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We’re proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
The city of Meridian is a suburb of Boise located approximately 10 miles from downtown Boise. Meridian is a premier place to live and work with just under 90,000 residents. This clean and attractive city is framed by mountains and has a pleasant mild, 4-season climate and excellent commerce. The city offers a wide selection of nearby recreational activities such as skiing, 130 miles of hiking trails and 25 miles of paths which link 850 acres of parks. Meridian offers premier shopping, dining and entertainment.