Interventional Radiologic Tech – Boise
St. Luke’s Health System in Boise is seeking an IR Technologist to join our Interventional Radiology team.
Assignment runs 8/9/21-11/8/21 for 13 weeks. Variable shifts.
Pay rate for travelers more than 50 miles from the facility is $34/hr with additional $760/wk tax-free stipend. Pay rate for locals within 50 miles of the facility is $51/hr taxed.
- Collect key information from the patient, family, provider, and nurses that are specific to the exam being performed in order to assist the provider in the proper diagnosis and treatment.
- Educate patient, family or provider as to the extent and detail of each procedure, assist in informed consent as well as pre-and post-procedure instructions.
- Ensure the proper exam is being administered to the patient. Consult ordering provider as needed.
- Assist provider during invasive procedures.
- Perform aseptic techniques per guidelines.
- Maintain proper inventory levels of all supplies as required.
- Perform daily equipment inspections/calibrations.
- Participate in call rotation as needed.
- Practice guidelines specific to ALARA policy (As Low As Reasonably Achievable).
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists Radiography certification (ARRT_R)
- American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Provider certification.
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke’s Health System. We are the state’s largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We’re proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
Known as the "City of Trees," Boise is Idaho's capital city—both a cultural center and a playground for those who love the outdoors. A vibrant downtown area affords fine dining, theatre, music, and college and semi-professional sports. Downtown Boise's main attractions include the Idaho State Capitol, the classic Egyptian Theatre, the Boise Art Museum, Julia Davis Park and Zoo Boise. The Greenbelt follows the beautiful Boise River corridor for more than 30 miles, and the Boise foothills are home to miles of hiking and biking trails.